360° Exhibition Images - Natural History
To give you an insider's view of the National Museum Ireland - Natural History, we've created 360° images of the exhibitions.
Take a spin through...The Ground Floor & First Floor
The Second & Third Floors (currently closed, so sneak a peek here...!)
- Ground floor, including ducks, rabbits, wolf, sharks
- Ground floor, including shells display
- Ground floor, including fish
- First floor, including giraffe, moose, and whale skeleton
- First floor, including lemurs, apes, and monkeys
(Please note that these images were taken prior to the reopening in 2010 and some exhibits have since been moved around the Museum.)
How to View
images can be manipulated by clicking and dragging in the picture to change the angle of view. The mouse scroll wheel can also be used to zoom in and out of the image.
These are large files and may take a while to load in your browser, so please be patient once you click on a link!