Getting to the National Museum of Ireland - Natural History, Merrion Street, Dublin 2
Open Google Maps to get detailed driving directions to the National Museum of Ireland - Natural History.
Using GPS Coordinates
- If you have a sat-nav or mapping application, you can locate the Merrion Street pedestrian entrance at the following coordinates: 53.339722, -6.252100.
- Please note there are no visitor parking facilities on Museum grounds.
- The nearest public car parks are Dawson and Setanta.
- Alternatively, there is on-street parking (pay by meter) around Merrion Square.
- There are public blue badge disabled parking spaces available just down the street outside the National Gallery on Merrion Square West. There are also some on the east side of Dawson Street, the North and West side of St. Stephen's Green.