Other Language Visitors
Museum of Ireland - Archaeology is a popular choice for tourists and visitors who do not speak English or Irish.
Floor Plans and Exhibition Details
For a quick overview of the exhibitions, download the Floor Plan in the language of your choice:
Museum of Archaeology Guide Book is a beautiful collection of
illustration, images and in-depth information about the Museum.
If you wish to purchase the book in English, visit our online shop.
You can also download PDF copies in a number of languages:Archaeology Guide - Englishks_guide_web_en.pdf (2.26 MB)
Archaeology Guide - Irishks_guide_web_ir.pdf (2.27 MB)Archaeology Guide - Germanks_guide_web_de.pdf (2.27 MB)
Archaeology Guide - Spanishks_guide_web_es.pdf (2.27 MB)Archaeology Guide - Frenchks_guide_web_fr.pdf (2.27 MB)
Language School Groups
- The Museum welcomes group visits by Institutes that cater for students of English as a foreign language.
- Currently we are unable to provide guided tours for Language Schools so all visits are self-directed.
- Please note that the Group Leader is asked to remain with the group at
all times and we recommend the ratio of leaders to students is 1 to 15.
would recommend that all group who are on self directed visit do some
preparatory work in the classroom, have tasks to complete during their
visit and do post visit work back it the classroom.
- Download and read our Language School Visit Policy language school policy 10.12.08.pdf (0.16 MB, Adobe PDF) before your visit.
- Please give advance notice of your
visit by emailing email@example.com or calling +353 1 677 7444.
Browse this website using Google Translate: