Book a Group Visit
Specialised guided tours can be booked in advance for community, active retirement and interest groups. You could take a tour of:
- Eileen Gray - famous Irish 20th-century designer & architect
- The Way We Wore - 250 years of Irish clothing and fashion
- What's in the Museum - an introduction
- Understanding 1916 - the Easter Rising
- Soldiering 1913-23 - a decade of military conflict
Places are limited to 15 for a guided tour and we need two weeks notice to book a guided tour.
Alternatively, you can book a self guided visit, (without a Museum Educator)
If you would like to book either a guided or self guided tour, please make a booking with the Bookings Office.