School Visits: Student Response Workshops
This is an opportunity for students participating in Architects in Schools to meet other student groups and share their ideas on location at the exhibition, in a workshop facilitated by an architect.
Teachers: To book a Student Response Workshop
Your school can choose from 8 different workshop sessions:
- Session 1: Tuesday 10 May 12.00-13.30 (Fully booked)
- Session 2: Tuesday 10 May 14.00-15.30 (Limited spaces)
- Session 3: Thursday 12 May 12.00-13.30 (Limited spaces)
- Session 4: Thursday 12 May 14.00-15.30
- Session 5: Tuesday 17 May 12.00-13.30
- Session 6: Tuesday 17 May 14.00-15.30
- Session 7: Thursday 19 May 12.00-13.30 (Limited spaces)
- Session 8: Thursday 19 May 14.00-15.30
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place. Please include the following information in your email:
Teacher contact details
Preferred workshop session
Number of students
School Visits: Booking a visit to the exhibition
Teachers: To book a general visit to the exhibition
If your school cannot attend one of the Student Response Workshops, you are welcome to visit any other day between 1-31 May 2022. This option is open to all schools nationwide, including those not participating in the initiative.
Please email email@example.com to book your place.