Contact the Bookings Office for group tours, self-guided group visits, educational visits or to book an event or activity.
Covid 19: Group visits
While following current public health guidelines, the National Museum of Ireland can facilitate a limited number of group visits at present.
We have had to prioritise groups that we are currently collaborating with on community projects, groups with special access needs, and Department of Education mainstream schools and programmes for those with specific educational requirements. If your groups fulfils one of these requirements, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Visitors can use the free Ticketing system on our website to book a visit for up to six people, please find the link here for NMI- Decorative Arts & History.
- Due to physical distancing guidelines the maximum group size we can currently accommodate is a family or social unit of six people.
- Units of six must remain together for the duration of their visit, and not mix with other units of six.
- Every unit of six must include an accompanying adult- for a maximum of five under-18 visitors, and one accompanying adult. The accompanying adult must remain with their unit whilst they are on the museum grounds and inside the museum building.
- Please find the details of the Covid-19 measures currently in place and the reopening arrangements here.
- For queries relating to our ticketing system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Bookings office opening hours
9am to 5pm, Tuesday to Friday
Please include your name, telephone number and address when booking an event or activity by email.